About Me

My name is Angelique Hennon. I have a BS in Biology from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, FL. I am currently the senior biologist for an environmental consulting company in central Florida. We have offices in Florida and Wyoming, so sometimes, in addition to wild Florida, I get to work in beautiful places out west. This is my second semester in the online GIS certificate program at the University of West Florida. I am pursing a GIS certificate to advance my career and enhance our company's GIS capabilities. In addition to work and school, I am a mom of a joyful little boy who I completely adore. In between being a biologist, student, wife and mom, I enjoy running, particularly trails, and am currently training for my first marathon. 
Here the link to my story map with a little more information about me: https://arcg.is/1HaPzy (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 6: Proportional Symbol and Bivariate Choropleth Mapping

Module 2: Coordinate Systems

Module 4: Color Concepts & Choropleth Mapping