About Me

My name is Angelique Hennon. I am a manager/biologist for an environmental consulting company in central Florida. Once upon a time, I was a high school biology teacher, but re-entered the environmental field 5 years ago. I have a broad environmental background, ranging from small mammal research to stormwater management to western stream monitoring. 
I am pursuing the Graduate Online GIS Certificate to enhance my GIS skill set and make myself more competitive in my current position. Upon completing the certificate, I hope to enter the Master's in GIS Administration program and eventually advance to a GIS position. 
I live in Apopka, near Orlando, with my wonderful husband and very active 6 year old son. I am an avid runner/some time triathlete. I am currently training for my first marathon. 
I created a Story Map highlighting some of my experiences. My Story Map can be found here: https://arcg.is/1TKvGC.  (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 6: Proportional Symbol and Bivariate Choropleth Mapping

Module 2: Coordinate Systems

Module 4: Color Concepts & Choropleth Mapping